Ocean Pipe manufactures a variety of circular concrete pipes to suit a wide range of project requirements.
Because it is rigid, concrete pipe has minimal dependence on the pipe-soil interaction for its structural strength and, therefore, is not as installation sensitive as flexible pipe materials. Concrete pipe is available in numerous specialty configurations including mitre bends, wyes and manhole tees.
- storm and sanitary gravity sewers
- underground storage tanks
- culvert crossings
- pedestrian/wildlife crossings
- low-head pressure pipe
Ocean Pipe manufactures pipe to meet the following standards:
- ASTM C14 Non-Reinforced Concrete Sewer, Storm Drain & Culvert Pipe
- ASTM C76 Reinforced Concrete Sewer, Storm Drain & Culvert Pipe
- ASTM C361 Reinforced Concrete Low-Head Pressure Pipe
- CSA-A257.1 Non-Reinforced Circular Concrete Culvert, Storm Drain, Sewer Pipe & Fittings
- CSA-A257.2 Reinforced Circular Concrete Culvert, Storm Drain, Sewer Pipe & Fittings